- Sharemember fee €1075.00
- Annual Membership Fee €1125.00
- Distance membership €725.00, 40 miles from the Bunclody Golf & Fishing Club.
- Over 80 Years €600.00
- Under 35 membership €650 Year 1, €750 Year 2 & €850 up to the age of 35. (Under 35 Offer available to new members on a once only basis. You must have been born in the year 1988 or later, photo ID required)
- Student membership €372.50, in full time study & student card required.
- Youth membership €150.00 from 15yrs – 18 yrs.
- Junior membership €109.00 from 11yrs – 14yrs.
- Juvenile academy membership €54.50 from 8yrs – 10 yrs.
- No Joining Fee.
Winter Deal: Join 1st October ’22
Annual member fee €1200.00 for 17 months
Distance member fee €800.00 for 17 months
Under 35 fee €700.00 for 17 months
Winter deal is for NEW MEMBERS ONLY
You must NOT have joined in March 2021 or March 2022 to avail of the offer.
Winter Deal is available 1st October 2022 to end December 2022.
Your membership entitles you to:
- Mid-week and weekend competitions
- Full access to restaurant & bar
- Option to reserve tee times up to 2 weeks in advance
- Special members guest green fee rates
- Online tee time booking system
- Full use of the facilities on site: locker-rooms with sauna, driving range, chipping green & putting green
- Discount on sift goods in our fully stocked Pro Shop and 1 free lesson with our PGA Professional Gary McLean. Gary is available for tuition 6 days a week.
- You receive a complimentary Two Ball for Rathsallagh Golf Club & A 4 Ball for Palmerstown Golf Club.
- We have reciprocal agreements for 2023 with the following clubs which you can play Sunday to Thursday for Members Guest Rate: Arklow GC, , The Heritage GC, Waterford Castle GC, Headford GC & Cahir Park
Points to Note:
- Members 9 hole 4ball on Tuesday evenings & 9 hole mixed on Friday.
- Course is playable all year.
- Buggies are on course all year.
- On site social committee organising regular social events throughout the year.
Terms and conditions apply
Please direct all membership enquiries to the office at 053 9374444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org