Bunclody Golf and Fishing Club is situated in 300 acres of breathtaking parklands in the former Hall-Dare Estate on the Carlow Wexford border. Newly opened in March 2009 it is already ranked 28 in Golf Digest Ireland’s 2013 list of top 30 parkland courses and was recently voted ‘The Best Hidden Gem in Ireland’ by the Golfer’s Guide to Ireland. Designed by Jeff Howes, the Championship course runs over 7000 yards on the banks of the river Slaney and has a diversity of golf holes rarely seen on one golf course.
The bar and restaurant offer a warm welcome together with a tempting menu and panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and Mount Leinster.
We are open to visitors and societies every day.
OPEN WEEK JULY 2014
- Sun 20th Open 4 Ball Ladies & Gents
- Mon 21st Open 4 Ball Ladies & Gents
- Tues 22nd Open Singles Stableford
- Wed 23rd Open Singles Stableford
- Thur 24th Open Junior Singles Stableford
- Fri 25th Open 4 Person Scramble
- Sat 26th Open 4 Person Scramble